This column should only be modified by the corresponding editor.
- For new entries about this article, please, use the right column;
- For comments or discussion about any aspect of this article, please, use the comments section at page bottom.
- Any document or link, considered of interest for this article, is welcomed.
[Understandable but with some grammatical missteps]
This is just an example for indicating how to enter a remark concerning the English linguistic correctness of an article. In case the article need revision or not one of the following messages should be entered:
Such message should be placed below the meta-data box, and above the text of the article in red, 8 pt characters between brackets.
For entering these comments the reviewer must be identified. To this end:
- AUTHOR, N. (year). “article title”. Magazine, Vol. xx, pp. yy–zz.
- AUTHOR, N. (year). Book title. Edition place: editor.
- AUTHOR, N. (year). Web page title. [Online]. Edition place: Responsible organim. <page url>. [Consulted: consulting dd/mm/yy].
New entry. Before doing a new entry, please, copy this line and the following ones and paste them at the column bottom. Next fill out the fields: 'name', 'date' and 'text', and delete this upper blue paragraph.
[The English correctness of the "entries" does not need to be reviewed. Only the article itself, i.e. the text between the meta-data box ant the subsection of references]